Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Paddy's Day Snowstorm...

Snow...snow, snow, snow, snow...

We got about 10" of new snow overnight at out place, and Ben and I went out to play during one of the lulls in the ongoing snow that has been falling on and off all day...

The snow is fun for playing, but lousy for snowballs or snowmen...Ben tried to play the game we were playing last time we went out in the snow, where he would surprise me by throwing a snowball at my back...this stuff was so light and fluffy that I couldn't feel it hitting my back...

Our plow-king had just come by, so we had huge piles of the stuff for me to throw him into (continued agoge training)...one time I hurled him from about 6-8 feet away, and he disappeared momentarily in a cloud of fluff...I was worried that he might have fallen through to hard stuff underneath, or gotten scared, but he just laughed and dug himself out, wiping the powder off of his face...

He asked me to bury him in the snow, with results that you can see below...given the loft of the snow, and it's dryness, he was really quite warm under a thick insulating layer of fun...


No comments: