Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ninja Restaurant!!!

Ben and Anti-Sarah and I went out to dinner at a Ninja Restaurant in NYC over the Columbus Day weekend...it was awesome!


We were attacked constantly throughout the dinner, and had great food as well...


Our cottage had a door as well as a window for ninja attacks, and Ben kept an eye on the window most of the time...


we were attacked a lot...


I spent lots of the dinner laughing so hard that I almost fell out of my chair a number of times, and actually got out of breath...


Anti-Sarah almost has a cardiac arrest a number of times throughout the supper...


Anti-Sarah and I took the edge off with a Sake tasting sampler, all of which tasted to me a bit like windex to me...


The food was great!


Sarah had a fun salad, which required a karate-chop to get into it...




I just liked this pic of Ben enjoying his supper


There was a cool magic show after the dinner...


It was an awesome time!

No comments: