Saturday, May 06, 2006

Springtime in the ADKs

Today was cloudy and rainy on and off, so we stayed in and watched the rain while we all cleaned and played games and watched a movie in front of (what I hope will be) the last woodstove fire until next fall.

I had a chunk of time, and set up this blog...am looking forward to adding to it as time goes by. At first I wasn't going to post for today, but the whole point of this is to post all sorts of stuff about living in the Adirondack Park in Northern NY...and this is one of the things we do. I'll try to post at least every week, more often when time and my activity level allows.

Thanks for stopping by...come back again!

Jamie

1 comment:

mllewang said...

YAY for ADKSdiary! congratulations, and i will definitely be stopping by to check out what trouble you people are causing - in web-spirit form and in person, eventually...