Saturday, December 19, 2009

Belated Christmas Tree Pics

I remembered that in the stress/excitement of the last 10 days, that I didn't post pics of our Christmas Tree...we got it from out in our woods 2 weekends ago, before the snow came...I went out with Ben to find a couple of suitable candidates, Gail joined us for the final selection, and we brought the winner inside...it's a little "Charlie Brown"-ish, but that's what you get with real trees...


Once we got it up, Gail and Ben took lead on the decorating...I consulted on critical balance issues...Cedar took a nap on the couch...


Decorating the tree took a while, with us taking breaks and listening to Christmas music and enjoying each other and the season and cocoa...


I was shocked to find that I had taken this gratuitously Art-y shot, but here it is...


Ben has started reading to us sometimes at night, and in front of the tree, it's a particularly nice way to spend the evenings...


The stockings were hung by the child with care, in hopes that soon Christmas day would finally be there...

No comments: