Saturday, December 19, 2009

Still more pics of Miles

Here are some more picture of Miles settling into life in our home and family...


Although his coat is beautiful, he is still quite underweight...luckily, we have experience in the remedy for this problem...


He's such a handsome little man...


One of his hobbies is chewing stuff...including on occasion his toenails...


Miles really like Milk Bones, and he has an amazing capacity to make a mess with them...they seem to explode while he's eating them...


"Look Mom, if I was a reindeer, my antlers would look like this!"


We often find him sitting with his front paws crossed, looking very dignified...


He starts off every night in bed with us, and then at some point gets up and spend the rest of the night on the couch...when I get up in the morning and pad to the coffeemaker in the dark, I can hear his tail thwacking against the couch to let me know that:
  1. he's up
  2. he's happy to see me
  3. he's been waiting
We love Miles and are thankful that we found each other!

1 comment:

Ohmycollie said...

Aww,i think you guys made our christmas by taking him.